Deepika Padukone turns designer for Van Heusen



Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has joined hands with Van Heusen Woman to create a ‘Limited Edition’ collection. She has co-created the new range with the brand. The actress known for her minimal yet classic style, has pitched ideas for the collection, which revolves around old Hollywood glamour where classic meets contemporary. The palate of this co-created line features monochromatic shades like dusty rose pink and cobalt blue. In a statement Padukone said “Well, I’m hardly a designer. I think I am someone who has ideas but I’m not very good at executing. I’m very open to seeing new things and sharing my ideas, and then of course I need people to help me put it all together.” She says the collection is a little bit of what she already has and what she would like to see herself wearing. The collection is about wearing your own personality. The campaign for the clothing collection has been shot in Milan. “These dresses are an ultimate combination of style, class, modernity and substance. Women fashion followers have been quite influenced by Deepika’s overall charisma, & these  creations  sparkle  with  her  elegant  style,”  said  Vinay Bhopatkar, brand head of Van Heusen. Source: ArticleReference-Image:https://upload.wikimedia.org